Sunday 16 August 2009

Obama's stepmother praises NHS care

US President Barack Obama's stepmother said that she owed her life to the NHS.

British doctors and nurses saved Kezia Obama when she suffered chronic kidney failure seven years ago.

But the 66-year-old, who lives in Bracknell, Berkshire, insisted she would never have been able to afford healthcare if she had been in America at the time.

Ms Obama told the News of the World: "It's very simple: I owe my life to the NHS"
Source: The Metro.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing